A cracking starter made with Grants of Speyside Haggis or Black Pudding, or indeed some of each. There isn’t too much too these little delights, but the flavour and texture combination speaks for itself. Give this one a try, you won’t regret it!
- 1lb Stick of Grants of Speyside Black Pudding
- and/or 1lb Stick of Grants of Speyside Haggis
- Flour for dusting
- Egg wash
*Preheat oven to 180’C
- Crumble the of Grants of Speyside Haggis or Black Pudding into a food mixer and mix until finely chopped.
- With your hands, shape the haggis/black pudding miss into cylinders
- Roll each croquette shape in flour.
- Brush on some egg wash and toss in breadcrumbs until coated.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked throughout.
Enjoy your black pudding and haggis croquettes with a range of dipping sauces. So tasty!